Studio Mieke Meijer is looking for an intern to join us. We are looking for a designer/researcher to work with us on projects related to and beyond the field of design, including architecture, contextual, historical and social research. Applicants must have exceptional analytical and design skills, and the ability to find and mobilize intelligence from multiple disciplines.
- Currently enrolled in an MA/BA Degree in architecture or design, or relevant experience in the design research field
- Strong interest and experience in design and architecture based research
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Fluent in English or Dutch (any other language is an asset)
- Good understanding of the economic and cultural environments in which Studio Mieke Meijer operates
- Pro-active, self-disciplined and confident
- Innovative, strategic thinkers and designers
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
Only candidates whose skills match the minimum requirements above should apply.
Please note that interns will receive no stipend and that the initial internship lasts a minimum of 3 months.
To apply, please use your cover letter, resume and portfolio in English.